By >Daimaou - G.G-B
Panasonic annonce sa nouvelle caméra AVCCAM : l’AG-AC90
Voici la nouvelle caméra AVCCAM de Panasonic : l’AG-AC90, une petite merveille du 1080/60p avec support pour les cartes SDHC et SDXC ! Cette caméra de qualité professionnelle est équipée de fonctions professionnelles et comporte un zoom optique x12 et la finition Panasonic Nano Surface Coating faites pour minimiser les reflets et échos visuels. Elle comporte aussi un joli petit capteur 2.19Mpix BSI 1/4.7 de type 3MOS pour de superbes vidéos en conditions d’éclairage difficile.
La caméra AVCCAM AG-AC90 sera disponible en octobre au prix conseillé de 1800€.
The AG-AC90 AVCCAM memory card recorder will be available in October, 2012 at suggested price of €1800 RRP (excluding VAT).
The AG-AC90 will be exhibited at the Beijing International Radio, TV & Film Equipment Exhibition “BIRTV2012″ to be held at the China International Exhibition Center (CIEC) from Wednesday 22nd to Saturday 25th August, and at the European International Broadcasting Convention “IBC2012″ to be held at the RAI Centre in Amsterdam, Netherlands from Friday 7th to Tuesday 11th September.
Main Features of AG-AC90
29.8mm Wide-Angle / High powered Zoom Lens
The high-powered 12x zoom lens includes a 29.8 mm (35 mm equivalent) wide-angle setting. When using the Intelligent 25x digital zoom, it achieves up to 25x seamless zooming. In addition, it also features 2x, 5x and 10x digital zoom function. Panasonic’s unique Nano Surface Coating minimizes ghosts and flaring, and a high speed, F1.5 brightness enables extremely clear image rendering. The built-in 5-axis Hybrid OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer) ensures stable handheld shooting.
High-Sensitivity BSI Type 3MOS Sensors
Three (RGB) backside illumination corresponding 1/4.7 type MOS image sensors have an effective pixel count of 2,190,000 pixels. This makes it possible to capture excellent images with high definition and superb color reproduction even in dimly lit locations. The image processing circuit, which is tuned for professional use, produces highly natural gradation and sharp detail.
Easy Operation with Triple Manual Rings and a High-Definition LCD monitor
The lens barrel is equipped with manual rings for focus, zoom and iris operation to enable the kind of speedy, intuitive camera work that is generally associated with interchangeable lenses. The 8.89 cm (3.5 inches) LCD monitor (touch panel), which stores easily inside the top front part of the handle, has approximately 1,150,000 dot resolution to enhance focusing, and includes focus assist, zebra, and color bar display functions. The LCD monitor rotates 270 degrees for easy low-angle, high-angle, and self-interview shootings.
High-Quality Recording with AVCHD PS/PH Modes
- Professional AVCHD Modes: PS mode for Full-HD (1920 x 1080) and progressive (60p) image acquisition and high quality PH mode.
- HD/SD Multi-Formats: [60 Hz model]: 1080/60p, 60i, 30p, 24p, 480/60i. [50 Hz model]: 1080/50p, 50i, 25p, 576/50i.
- Dual SD Card Slots (support SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory Cards). With two SD cards, a camera operator can select backup recording.
- Still shots with 3-megapixel resolution. (Still shots can also be captured during video recording.)
Specifications Supporting Professional Use
- 2 channel XLR audio inputs (MIC/LINE/+48V selectable).
- Audio CH1/CH2 with individual level controls and input selection.
- HDMI output, AV Multi output (D-connector, composite video and audio 2 channel), USB connector.
- Remote terminals enable remote operation of iris, focus, zoom and Rec Start/Stop functions.
- The upper part of the handle grip contains both the Rec Start/Stop button and a zoom speed control (three speed steps) for the lens.